Pro-Stride APS is a proprietary dual-device system whose output produces a concentrated solution of cells, platelets, growth factors, and anti-inflammatory proteins.
- No incubation (less than 20-minute blood processing)
- Clinically demonstrated pain relief at 52 weeks following a single injection*
- Natural, autologous drug-free therapy
- Slows cartilage degradation
- Ambulatory convenience
* A. Bertone, Am J Vet Res 2014; 75:141-151
Interleukin-1, also known as IL-1, and tumour necrosis factor alpha, also known as TNF-alpha, are the key pro-inflammatory proteins called cytokines which need to be blocked from damaging the tissue. These inflammatory cytokines bind to the cell surface receptors on the cartilage and start the process of cartilage breakdown which ultimately leads to joint pain and damage.
There are several naturally occurring inhibitors (anti-inflammatory proteins) of the pro-inflammatory cytokines IL-1 and TNF-alpha. These include the interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein (IRAP), also known as IL-1ra, SIL-1r, also known as Soluble interleukin-1 receptor and STNF-rs, known as Soluble tumour necrosis factor receptors. All of these are highly concentrated within Pro-Stride APS.
- Pro-Stride does not require an incubation period
- Pro-Stride's output is not an autologous conditioned serum (ACS)
- Pro-Stride is never frozen
- Additional Information
SKU 903000VET-6PK Tax Class 9% Brand Owl Manor Veterinary