This equine multivitamin is designed to support both the equine athlete and anaemic horses. It is a source of:
- iron, copper, zinc and vitamin B12, which are necessary for the synthesis of red blood cells
- vitamin E and selenium, which have antioxidant effects
- choline and betaine, which protect the liver, an organ which is essential for the regeneration of red blood cells
- L-carnitine and arginine, which help maintain optimal muscle functioning
- dextrose for palatability
- Additional Information
SKU 95052 Tax Class 9% Brand Laboratoire L.P.C. Route of Administration Oral Target Species Equine Units per outerbox 12 Ingredients
Lactose, sugar, vitamin E (3a700) 10,000 IU, vitamin B1 1,200 mg, vitamin B12 80mg, L-carnitine 1000 mg, choline chloride (3a890) 5,400 mg, betaine anhydrous 20,000 mg
Trace elements: Iron (E1) 5,000mg, cobalt (3b301) 80mg, copper (E4) 600 mg, zinc (E6) 2,000 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 12 mg.
Mixture of aromatic substances and arginine.
Instructions for use Add to daily feed in the following dosage:
- normal work: 25g per dag
- intensive work: 50g per day
It's recommended that you give the product for at least 3 weeks.