Vitamine E natuurlijk (d-a-tocoferol) 210 softgels
Supplementary animal feed
Vitamin E an Essential Nutrient for Horses
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Vitamin E softgels for Horses
Vitamin E is an essential nutrient for Horses.
The source of Grovet ‘s Softgel Vitamin E is soybean and sunflower – with a Non GMO declaration.
Each softgel contains 400 mg d-alpha tocopherol (this equals to 600 IU d-alphatocopherol)
- neutralises free radicals
- protects cells and tissues
> With a maintenance dose of 1 softgel per day, sufficient for an adult horse, a box of 210 softgels will last 7 months.
Instructions for use
With a maintenance dose of 1 softgel per day, sufficient for an adult horse, a box of 210 softgels will last 7 months.
Recommanded Daily Dosage:
- Under one year: 600 IU (1 softgel)
- Up to 2 years: 600 IU - 1200 IU (1 to 2 softgels)
- Adult horses Maintenance Dose: 600 IU - 1200 IU (1 to 2 softgels)
- Athletes (depending on level): 1800 IU - 4800 IU (3 to 8 softgels)
- Pregnant Horses: 1200 IU (2 softgels) during the first 8 months. Increase to 1800 IU - 2400 IU (3 to 4 softgels) for the last three months and during lactation.
Each softgel Vitamine E contains 400 mg (most biologically active form) d-alfa-tocoferol.
This equals to 600 IU vitamine E.