Lactofoal 2,2 kg
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Audevard - Lactofoal, 2,2 kg
Lactofoal is milk that has been specially formulated for foals in need of extra nutrition.
This includes orphaned foals, foals suckling mares who give inadequate milk, and in the case that postweaning nutrition is required.
Instructions for use
Dilute 2 scoops of Lactofoal in 1 litre warm water. Shake well until the mixture is smooth. Give the milk to the foal at a temperature of around 35°C. Milk prepared in advance can be stored for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Adapt the amount given to the breed and health status of the foal, using the following information as a guideline:
- Day 1-10: 8 litres of milk per day (1 litre every 3 hours),
- Day 10-30: 12 litres of milk per day (2 litres every 4 hours or 25% of live weight of reconstituted milk per day)
- Month 1-3: 15 litres of milk per day (3 litres every 5 hours).
- Switch gradually to dry feed between the 3rd and 4th month to wean the foal.
- Post-wearing complementation: pour 10 measures of Lactofoal onto the foal’s feed each day and reduce quantity gradually.
1 scoop = 50 g
Whey, milk protein concentrate, fat filled milk powder, dicalcium phosphate, PROFEED.
Additives: probiotics (Yea Sacc), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin C, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K3, folic acid, biotin, choline, arginine, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, selenium.