Job Offer Customer Service Professional
Will you, as an enthusiastic Customer Service Professional, strengthen our growing team?
Do you have a passion for horses and would you like to work for a company that combines its knowledge and experience to get and keep horses as healthy as possible? Do you enjoy helping veterinarians with their questions, problems and challenges? And are you full of ideas on how to improve Customer Experience? Then Grovet is looking for you!
Who are we?
We supply and produce almost everything a veterinarian could need in veterinary products. Our products are of the highest possible quality and we deliver them quickly and with a very high level of service to our customers. We currently do this from Utrecht, but from 2023 onwards this will be from our entirely new premises in Soesterberg. Together, we form a young, dynamic team that consists of 30 enthusiastic employees. We are committed and inspire each other to keep going until a solution is found. The health of the horse always comes first for us.
What will you be doing?
As a Customer Service proffesional you are there for our customers. You are the first point of contact for their questions or problems. Questions or orders from customers come in by e-mail, telephone or social media and you take care of it independently as much as possible. You take care of the entire order administration, from entering orders to processing returns. You will also help with the registration of new customers.
We are growing fast as a company, so our Customer Service department is also developing rapidly. We would like to use your ideas, experience and enthusiasm to bring our Customer Service to a higher level and to further enhance our Customer Experience.
What are we looking for?
- You have a passion for horses and enjoy helping veterinarians with their questions, problems or challenges
- Thinking in solutions is your thing
- You are a strong communicator
- You have a great sense of responsibility
- You work in a precise and structured manner
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language. A good command of German, French or another language is an advantage
- You have completed an MBO education
What do we offer?
- You will be working in an enthusiastic, committed team within a dynamic, open and growing organisation
- A challenging job, where you contribute to a happy customer and where your own initiative and ideas are appreciated
- A salary ranging from € 2.250 - € 3.000, depending on your experience
- Good fringe benefits such as pension, travel allowance and an additional bicycle scheme
- A full-time job, but also part-time work is possible (minimum 32 hours)
Send your CV and enthusiastic motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 31 May 2022.
If we think you fit in our team, we will contact you personally. We then look forward to welcoming you as soon as possible.