Guidewire Large Animal Catheter Antimicrobial 16GA x 11cm+++
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Mila International - Long Term Antimicrobial Large Animal Catheter with Guidewire Introduction 16GA x 11cm
Indicated to provide central venous access for delivery of fluids and medications and blood sampling. Other uses include measuring central venous pressure and administration of hypertonic solutions (such as TPN). Contraindicated in coagulopathic patients. Always use a dedicated lumen for blood sampling if possible.
- Non-reactive Polyurethane.
- Also available with peel away introducer - see Peel Away Introducers and Catheters.
- Single lumen catheters for long term use. Can be left indwelling 1-30 days.
- Use for pressure monitoring, blood sampling, TPN and administration of drugs or fluids.
- MicroClave helps prevent loss of catheter due to accidental disconnect.
- Antimicrobial catheters are coated on both internal and external surfaces with silver zirconium phosphate for the immune suppressed patient. Silver Zirconium Phosphate is designed to inhibit bacteria growth without bacterial resistance.
- ALL KITS CONTAIN: Catheter, scalpel, introducer depending on insertion technique, needle free ports, suture wings, and gauze. Those that have extensions include clamps.
- LARGE ANIMAL KITS (LA) include a larger introducer and 2-0 nylon pink sutures with a straight and a curved needle.
Single Lumen Catheter with integrated extension tube.