Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Curos Desinfect. poortbeschermer naadloze kopp. 270pcs
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
3M - Curos Disinfecting Cap for Needleless Connectors
- Disinfects in 1 minute. Protects ports for up to 7 days if not removed.
- Twists on easily and stays securely in place on commonly used needleless connectors.
- Brightly colored to help clinicians verify and measure compliance.
- In vitro testing shows effectiveness against the six microorganisms commonly associated with CLABSI: Staphylococcus aureus, Staphylococcus epidermidis, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Candida glabrata, and Candida albicans.
- Meets 2016 Infusion Therapy Standards of Practice for add-on devices published by INS.
- For single-use only.
Consistent use of Curos disinfecting caps on I.V. needleless connectors is associated with decreased CLABSI. Curos caps are alcohol-containing caps that twist onto ports for disinfection and protection. Each Curos cap contains 70% isopropyl alcohol (IPA) which bathes the surface of the port and disinfects it in 1 minute.
Curos disinfecting caps are dispensed as individual caps or on a convenient ten-cap strip which can be hung from I.V. poles for easy access. Strips have a hanger on both ends so the strip can be cut if necessary.