Antimicrobial Guidewire Catheter Kit 14 Ga x 20 cm
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Long term Milacath catheter kit using guidewire introduction.
This catheter has the following characteristics:
- Non-reactive Polyurethane.
- Also available with peel away introducer
- Single lumen catheter for long term use. Can be left indwelling 1-30 days.
- Use for pressure monitoring, blood sampling, TPN and administration of drugs or fluids.
- MicroClave helps prevent loss of catheter due to accidental disconnect.
- Antimicrobial catheters are coated on both internal and external surfaces with silver zirconium phosphate for the immune suppressed patient. Silver Zirconium Phosphate is designed to inhibit bacteria growth without bacterial resistance.
Kit contains: Catheter, scalpel, introducer, guidewire, dilator, needle free caps, suture wings, gauze, a larger introducer and 2-0 nylon sutures.