Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel 340 ml
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Absorbine Gel helps your horse stay healthy. Fatigued muscles need more food, more energy, and fast removal of wastes. The blood supplies these needs. An embrocation using Absorbine Gel supports the circulation where applied, thus helping meet the muscles' demands. Absorbine Gel combines the honoured blend of calendula, echinacea and wormwood herbs.
- Spearmint-scented gel contains menthol and natural herbal extracts
- Effective muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
Absorbine Gel contains: SD alcohol 40B, Witch Hazel, Water, Plant extracts of Calendula, Wormwood and Echinacea, Menthol, Propylene, Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerine, Metha Viridis Oil, Tetrahydroxypropylethylenediamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chloroxylenol, Xanthan Gum, Green 5, Yellow 5.
- Legs: Massage Absorbine gel in thoroughly several times a day, as considered appropriate. For quicker results, apply gel with the lay of the hair and lightly wrap. Absorbine Gel can also be used in pre-workout rubs and post-workout ''set-up'' wraps.
- Back, shoulders and flank: Rub Absorbine Gekl in thoroughly. Apply several times a day, as considered appropriate. Do not apply Gel under the saddle area if you are going to ride the horse after application.
- Shipping: during transportation, many horses injure their lower legs in the trailer or they '' stock up'' from prolonged standing. Shipping wraps are recommended to prevent injuries and Absorbine gel can help soothe and moisturize the skin under porous wraps.
Use only as directed. For external use only. For animal use only.