Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Excell E 1000 ml
Supplementary animal feed
EXCELL E supplies 4 key nutrients of high biological value that are in a readily available form for muscle metabolism:
- L-Lysine, an essential amino acid, necessary for muscle protein synthesis.
- Vitamin E and selenium, 2 antioxidants that play a primordial role in muscle cell integrity.
- Magnesium which is important in neuromuscular transmission.
Complementary feedingstuff for horses: EXCELL E use is particularly recommended as an aid in the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Liquid - composition : Magnesium chloride 17%, Glycerin
Additives/kg : Composed of trace elements: Selenium (organic derived from Saccharomyces cerevisae CNCM I-3060 – selenium inactivated yeast) (E3b8.10) 23 mgAmino acids and salts: L-Lysine (Monochlorid) (3.2.3.) 89 720 mg. Vitamins and pro-vitamins: Vitamin E/all racalpha-Tocopherylacetat (3a700) 105 140 IE
The recommended dose:
- For competition horses and brood mares: 20 ml daily.
- For foals and horses kept for non-competitive recreational purposes: 10 ml daily.
Excell E should be added to the daily feed.
|Route of administration||Oral|
|Withdrawal period||0 days|
|Expiry date||Oct 1, 2022|
|Units per outer box||1|
|Ingredients||Magnesium chloride, Glycerin, Selenium, L-Lysine, Vitamin E|