Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Vitamin E 2000, 10 kg
Supplementary animal feed
Vitamin E supplement for horses.
Vitamin E 2000 10 kg
Vitamin E 2000 is a complementary feed for all horses. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant, which also has roles in fertility. Vitamin E is beneficial to young rapidly growing foals, pregnant mares, stallions, and all high performance horses.
This specific dietary supplement is particularly recommended:
- For horses in training, to reduce the risk of muscle pain, increase stamina, stimulate nerve impulses and promote recovery
- In case of myositis
- To reduce muscle tension
- In preparation for the breeding season, to promote good fertility.
|Units per outer box||0|
Instructions for use
Vitamin E should be added to the normal feed ration.
- Horses in training: 50 g per day.
- Yearlings and horses at rest: 25 g per day.
- Mares, foals and stallions: 50 g per day.