Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Zoetis - Vanguard DA2Pi-CPV
Vanguard DA2Pi-CPV is a vaccination for dogs with the following indications:
- Alleviation of the clinical symptoms associated with CDV
- Prevention of the clinical symptoms associated with CAV1 and CAV2
- Lessening of the damage to the lungs caused by CPi
- Alleviation of the clinical symptoms associated with CPV (types 2a, 2b, and 2c)
Onset and duration of immunity
The onset of immunity against CPV is 7 days after the initial vaccination. The onset of immunity against the other components is 3 weeks after the vaccination. The duration of immunity against CPi and CPV is at least 12 months.
Lyophilized fraction: Vanguard DA2Pi
- Attenuated canine distemper virus, N-CDV strain: no less than 103.0 CCID50
- Attenuated canine adenovirus type 2, Manhattan strain: no less than 103.2 CCID50
- Attenuated canine parainfluenza virus, NL-CPI-5 strain: no less than 106.0 CCID50
Liquid fraction: Vanguard CPV
- Attenuated canine parvovirus, NL-35-D strain, low passage: no less than 107.0 CCID50