Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Traumeel LT ad us. vet. 5 x 5 ml (ampullen)
Traumeel LT 5 x 5 ml (ampullae)
Homeopathic product to be used in case of inflammation.
- Injuries such as sprains, dislocations, contusions, effusions of blood and effusions into a joint, fractures; post-operative and post- traumatic oedema and swelling of the soft tissues.
- Inflammatory processes and degenerative processes associated with inflammation on the various organs and tissues, including, in particular, on the support and mobility apparatus (tendovaginitis, styloiditis, epicondylitis, bursitis, scapulohumeral periarthritis, ect.); arthrosis of the hip, knee and small joints; commotio cerebri acuta.
- Swelling and bruising of soft tissues and muscles.
|Target species||Cat, Cattle, Dog, Goat, Horse, Pig, Sheep|
|Legal status of supply||OTC|
|Withdrawal period||0 days|
|Expiry date||Oct 31, 2025|
|Units per outer box||1|
1 ampoule of 5.0 mL contains: Achillea millefolium D5 0.5 ml, Aconitum napellus D4 0.3 mL, Aristolochia clematitis D11 0.25 mL, Arnica montana D4 0.5 mL, Atropa belladonna D4 0.5 mL, Bellis perennis D4 0.25 mL, Calendula officinalis D4 0.5 mL, Echinacea D4 0.125 mL, Echinacea purpurea e planta tota D4 0.125 mL, Hamamelis virginiana D3 0.05 mL, Hypericum perforatum D4 0.15 mL, Matricaria recutita D5 0.5 mL, Symphytum officinale e radice D8 0.5 mL, Hepar sulfuris D6 0.5 mL, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D8 0.25 mL.
Instructions for use
Intramuscular, intravenous, subcutaneous, intra-articular or peri-articular injection
- Large dogs: 3-4 mL
- Medium-sized dogs: 2-3 mL
- Small dogs and cats: 1-2 mL
- Puppies: 0.5-1 mL
- Horses, cattle: 5-10 mL
- Foals, pigs: 4-5 mL
- Sheep, goats: 1-2 mL
The dosage for intra-articular injection ranges from 1-3 mL according to the size of the joint.
Periarticular infiltrations (around the injured area) with insulin needles, consist of small papules into which 0.5 ml is inoculated.
If necessary repeat after 24 hours.