An injectable iron, amino acid and B vitamin injection.
Recommended for use in:
- Managing iron deficiencies in performance horses
- Treating nutritional and sports related anaemia
- As an additive for intravenous fluids such as amino acid and vitamin mixtures, electrolytes and dextrose
- Following competition to replace essential substances lost through the stresses of competing
- As a pre-activity injection with an energy producing potential
- After surgery, sickness or injury
Directions for use
- One ml per 50kg of bodyweight (10ml for 500kg horse)
- Can be administered intramuscular of intravenously, under veterinary supervision. Intravenous injection is recommended.
- Additional Information
SKU 58002 Tax Class 9% Brand Equality Route of Administration I.M. or I.V. Active Ingredient Vitamins, minerals and amino acids Target Species Horses Registrationnumber Cascade Units per outerbox 30 Quantity 100 ml