Mineral dietary supplement for horses.
Grovet - Gastrovet 1500g
Gastrovet is a mineral dietary supplement for horses, containing calcareous marine algae, a natural buffer, and Saccharomyces cerevisiae, a prebiotic yeast.
S. cerevisiae and the calcareous marine algae boost performance and gastrointestinal health by aiding acid neutralization, the reestablishment of microflora and by improving the digestion of both fibre and starch.
Composition: Calcareous marine algae (Lithothamnion spp.) and Saccharomyces cerevisiae 30 x 106 cfu/g.
- Barley, linseed expeller, soy oil
- Palatability enhancer: apple flavor
This product does not contain components listed in the FEI “Equine Prohibited Substances Database”
|Legal status of supply||OTC|
Minerals and organic molecules:
|Batch expiry date||Jun 30, 2021|
|Units per outer box||0|
Instructions for use
Route of administration: The supplement is administered orally mixed with feed.
· Healthy adult horse: 50 grams once a day.
· High performance/ horses with ESGD: Maximum dose is 100 grams per day.
· Foals and ponies: 25 grams once a day.