Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Mega Base Junior 1000 ml
Supplementary animal feed
MEGA BASE JUNIOR is especially developed to supply the foal’s needs up to weaning ; supplying vitamins, minerals and trace elements of high biological value that are readily taken up by the foal and quickly assimilated.
A mineral and vitamin supplement fortified with essential trace elements conceived for an optimal supplementation of the foal from 4 weeks to weaning and beyond.
Di-calcium phosphate, Glycerin, Lactoserum partially delactosed, Magnesium chloride. Additives/kg : Composed of trace elements: Zinc as chloride monohydrate (E6) 570 mg, Manganese as chloride (E5) 275 mg, Cupric chloride dihydrate (E4) 210 mg, Selenium (organic derived from Saccharomyces cerevisae CNCM I-3060 – selenium inactivated yeast) (E3b8.10) 19 mg, Iodine (potassium iodine) (E2) 2 mg. Vitamins and pro-vitamins: Vitamin A (E672) 10 000 IU, Vitamin D3 (E671) 1 520 IU, Vitamin E / all-rac-alphatocopheryl acetate (3a700) 760 IU, Niacin 460 mg, Folic acid 305 mg, Ca-D-pantothenate 229 mg, Vitamin K3 76 mg, Vitamin B1 as chloride 69 mg, Vitamin B6 (3a831) (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 46 mg, Vitamin B12 11 mg, β-Carotene (E 160a) 4 mg. Aromatic substances: Glycine 2 600 mg.
Dosage and administration
- Horse 500 kg: For optimum supply of minerals, vitamins and trace elements. In cases of weight loss and for sufficient joint protection. Daily ration: 20-40ml
- Brood mares: after bagging up. Daily ration: 20-40ml
- Foals to 2 year-olds: For basic supply, in sucking foals, development of locomotor apparatus. Ration: 20ml Twice weekly beginning with 4th week. For degenerative processes, hoof problems (stumpy hoof), postural anomalies, general subnormal development. Ratio: 20-40ml Three times weekly beginning with 8th week
- Mid-sized breeds: Such as Halfling, Appaloosa, Quarter Horse, etc. = ½ above ration
- Small breeds: Such as Iceland Pony, Shetland Pony, etc. = ¼ above ration