Vita-C 50 ml
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Vita-C is used in cattle, sheep, goats, horses, pigs, dogs, cats and poultry:
- treatment of vitamin C deficiency
- adjuvant therapy for asthenia, notably in cases of infection or stress
Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) 200 mg/ml
Dosage and administration
Vita-C should be intravenous, intramuscular or oral administered.
The recommended daily dose is 20 to 60 mg ascorbic acid per kg body weight, corresponding to:
- Adult horses: 50 to 100 ml, young horses: 10 to 30 ml
- Sheep, goats, pigs: 5 to 25 ml
- Dogs: 1 to 5 ml
- Cats: 0.5 to 1 ml
- Poultry (for 10 animals): from 1 to 5 ml
Oral administration is preferable for chronic conditions or as an addition to parenteral administration. Orally, the product can be administered on its own, mixed uniformly into feed, or diluted in water. Do not mix with milk!