Synulox drops 15 ml
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Pfizer - Synulox, 15 ml
Drops containing clavulanate-potentiated amoxicillin.
- Skin infections (including superficial and deep pyodermias) caused by Staphylococci and Streptococci
- Urinary tract infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, Escherichia coli, fusobacterium necrophorum and Proteus spp.
- Respiratory infections caused by staphylococci, streptococci, pasteurella spp and Bordetella bronchiseptica.
- Enteritis caused by escherichia coli, proteus spp and salmonella spp.
- Soft tissue infections caused by susceptible microorganisms
- Dental infections caused by clostridia, corynebacteria, staphylococci, streptococci, bacteroides spp., fusobacterium necrophorum, and pasteurella spp.
Instructions for use
For oral administration.
Add 15 ml of water to the powder. This creates 16.2 ml Synulox suspension.
Administer 12.5mg/kg body weight (= 0.25 ml suspension/kg body weight), twice a day.