Neutradex 5L EU
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Neutradex is formulated to combat the effects of acidosis and dehydration, particularly after fast work. Neutradex® also encourages horses to drink, increasing the action of the kidneys in clearing toxic waste produced by hard exercise.
• Horses in hard training.
• Horses with a history of ‘tying-up’.
• Preventing muscle soreness after fast work.
• Preventing dehydration.
WHY USE NEUTRADEX®?
• Active ingredient citrate buffers acid build-up.
• Encourages horses to drink.
• Palatable caramel flavour.
• Has a gentle diuretic effect which encourages the kidneys to flush toxins from the body.
Add 28mL to the feed daily. Give 50mL by syringe over the back of the tongue following hard or fast work, or racing. See pack for directions for use.
Each 28mL dose contains: Sodium acid citrate 7.93g
Note: Ensure clean, fresh water is made available after dosing.
Note: The active constituents in Neutradex® are not, to our best knowledge, prohibited substances in any racing or competition jurisdictions. However users are encouraged to check with their respective authority prior to the use of any supplement or medication.