Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PGF Veyx 50 ml
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Cloprostenol 0.0875 mg/ml
Cattle (heifers, cows):
- to schedule the time of oestrous and ovulation and for cycle synchronization in animals with an ovulatory cycle when applied during the diestrus (induction of oestrus in non-detected oestrus, synchronisation of oestrus)
- anoestrus and uterine disorders caused by a progesterone-induced oestrous cycle blockade (induction of oestrous in anoestrus, endometritis, pyometra, corpus luteal cysts, follicular luteal cysts, shortening of the sexual rest period) ,
- induction of abortion up to day 150 of pregnancy.
- mummified foetuses.
- induction of parturition.
Pigs (sows): induction or synchronisation of farrowing from day 114 of pregnancy onwards (day 1 of pregnancy is the last day of insemination).
Dosage and administration
For intramuscular injection in cattle (heifers, cows).
For deep intramuscular injection in pigs (sows) (with a needle at least 4 cm long).
- Cattle (heifers, cows): 0.5 mg Cloprostenol/animal corresponding to 5.7 ml PGF Veyx/animal
In order to synchronise oestrus in a cattle herd, it is recommended that the product is administered on two occasions with an 11-day interval between treatments.
- Pigs (sows): 0.175 mg Cloprostenol/animal corresponding to 2.0 ml PGF Veyx/animal. Single administration.