For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Ornipural 100 ml
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Ornipural is a solution for injection. It is used for stimulation of the hepatodigestive activity in digestive disorders and kidney failure.
Ornipural solution contains: betaïne 15 mg, Arginine (hydrochloride) 33.3 mg, Ornithine (hydrochloride) 11.8 mg, Citrulline 10 mg, Sorbitol (E420) 200 mg, Metacresol 3 mg.
Dosage and administration
Ornipural solution should be intramuscular, subcutaneous or slow intravenous administered. The recommended dose is:
- 50 to 100 ml for horses and adult cattle
- 1 ml per 5 to 10 kg b.w. for foals and calves
- 10 to 15 ml for pigs and adult sheep
- 3 to 5 ml for piglets and lambs
- 2 to 5 ml for dogs and cats, according to size.