MILACLAVE Large Bore Extension 13G 17,5cm (7in)
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Large Bore Extension Set 8590M
with stasis valve, clamp, 360° spinner luer lock, and tethered cap - 13Ga x 18cm (7in) - Priming Volume: 1.00ml
Extensions with Stasis Valve
- Neutral displacement valve prevents blood reflux into the catheter when connecting and disconnecting syringes/lines.
- Does not require clamping to control valve induced reflux.
- Closed, needle free valve with a flat, swabable top for easy disinfecting.
- Fully visible, clear housing facilitates visualization of entire fluid path during priming and flushing.
- Saline flush option reduces risk, cost, and time associated with Heparin use. Heparin not required.
- Higher flow rate than Microclave.
NB: The design changed in that they now have a spinner on the male luer end. When they are attached to the catheter, they must tighten down the spinner on to the catheter by turning the white hub until you feel it lock down. Additionally, there has been a clamp added to the product.