Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Confidence EQ 1x10 sachets
Supplementary animal feed
Maternal equine pheromone analog 1%
Confidence EQ® is a synthetic copy of the maternal equine pheromone which is produced by the mare a few days after birth to reassure its foal.
Confidence EQ® helps to:
- Promote learning,
- Improve focus on tasks.
Confidence EQ® has been proven to help control stress in horses with no side effects and without affecting the horses performance.
Confidence EQ® is designed for both young and adult horses when experiencing new situations or activities. Confidence EQ® can also be used in nervous or highly sensitive horses and during the below situations (please note, this list is not exhaustive)
- Travelling, stabling , recovery after landing (truck, plane, train),
- Environmental changes: moving, turning out, change of stable, new owner,
- Work situations: learning and training new or potentially fearful/stressful situations,
- Social situations: separation of the foal from the mother, loneliness, new arrival,
- Care: visit to the vet, farrier, clipping,
- Noise and lights: thunder storms, gunshots, fireworks, crowds, vehicles, flashing lights.
(In the case of long-term behaviour problems, a complete physical examination by a veterinarian is recommended to establish a diagnosis and treatment plan).
Instructions for use
Apply the gel when the horse is calm and in a quiet surrounding.
- 1 sachet is one application,
- Apply Confidence EQ® 30 minutes before the stressful event,
- Tear open the sachet and push out the gel on to your fingers and apply the gel to the base of the nostrils,
- Repeat if necessary every 2 - 2.5 hours.