Bonutron Endurance 2 kg
Supplementary animal feed
Bonutron Endurance is a dietary complement specially made for endurance horses and adapted to current feeding practices. For use during training or racing. Bonutron Endurance also contains yeast to help with the digestion of fibre and production of volatile fatty acids (VFAs).
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
A formula specially made for endurance horses
- Specially developed for rations with high levels of forages (pastures and hay) and containing low levels of concentrates
- Enriched with probiotics to encourage production of volatile fatty acids (VFAs)
Target: performance and muscular endurance
- Muscular structure: lysine and threonine
- Muscle energy: L-carnitine and probiotics
- Antioxidants: polyphenol-enriched formula
Safety in performance
- Contains a mycotoxin binder
Instructions for use
|Races < 100 km||3x measuring spoon*|
|Races > 100 km||2x measuring spoon*|
|Rest||4x measuring spoon|
* Why give more Bonutron Endurance to horses who work less? Because their diet is not the same. Horses that work more, are fed more and their nutritional needs are better covered.
Soya flour, whey, linseed oil, corncob, Mycosorb A+ (Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast cell wall extract, maize gluten feed, dried algae), brewer’s yeast, magnesium oxide, wheat middlings, grapeseed extract.
Additives (per kg):
2b-Aromatic substances: thyme flavouring 1,500 mg. 3a- Vitamins, provitamins and substances with similar eff ect: 3a890 choline (chloride) 12,000 mg; E300 vitamin C 8,000 mg; 3a821 vitamin B1 230 mg; vitamin B2 250 mg; 3a314 niacin 1,500 mg; 3a841 pantothenic acid 790 mg; 3a831 vitamin B6 500 mg; 3a316 folic acid 450 mg; vitamin K3 140 mg; vitamin B12 10 mg; 3a672a vitamin A 100,000 IU; E671 vitamin D3 20,000 IU; 3a700 vitamin E 9,000 mg; 3a880 biotin 15 mg. 3b- Trace elements: E6 zinc (chelate and oxide) 1,600 mg, E4 copper (chelate and sulphate) 400 mg, E2 iodine (iodate) 14 mg, selenium (E8 selenite + 3b810 Selplex®) 9 mg. 3c- Amino acids: 3.2.3 lysine HCl 70,000 mg, 3c301 DL-methionine 7,500 mg, 3a910 L-carnitine 10,000mg, 3.3.1 L-threonine 30,000 mg. Technological enhancers: Mycosorb A+® (1m558i bentonite clay 5,000 mg); 4b1702 Actisaf (Saccharomyces cerevisiae 3.76x1012 CFU/kg).
water content < 10%; crude protein 27%; crude fats 14%; crude ash 10%; crude fibre 7%; sodium 0.5%; magnesium 2%.