Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Alfafer 10% + B12 100 ml
Is the registration number of your country not listed? Then this product falls within the cascade control system.
Disclaimer: Product in the photo may differ from the actual product.
Alfafer 10% + Vit B12 contains iron and vitamin B12. It is an injectable solution that is indicated in the following cases:
- Piglets and calves: treatment and prevention of anaemia due to iron deficiency.
- Pregnant sows and lambs: treatment of demonstrated iron deficiency.
- Piglets: one-time administration of 150 – 200 mg iron (corresponding to 1.5 – 2 ml Alfafer) per animal on the third day of life and 100 mg iron one week after the first treatment.
- Pregnant sows: one-time administration of 500 mg of iron (corresponding to 5 ml Alfafer) per animal 14 days before parturition.
- Calves: one-time administration of 400 – 1200 mg iron (corresponding to 4 – 12 ml Alfafer) per animal.
- Lambs: 150 mg iron (corresponding to 1.5 ml Alfafer) per animal to be given twice, 10 days apart.