Per 100 g of gel: 15 g of Dimethyl Sulfoxide (DMSO), 50.000 I.U. of heparin-sodium and 2.5 g of Dexpanthenol
Dolobene ratiopharm has anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting properties, pain relief and reduces the swelling.
For the treatment of: swelling, bruising, muscles inflammation or discomfort, tendons inflammation, tendon sheaths, ligaments, joints closed injuries. Contusions and bruises, sprains and strains, tennis elbow , tendonitis, tenosynovitis, bursitis, neuralgia (nerve pain).
Do not apply:
- If you are allergic to dimethyl sulfoxide, heparin sodium, dexpanthenol or other ingredients of the gel
- If you have asthma
- If you have severe liver disease
- If you have severe kidney impairment
- In case of unstable flow
- During pregnancy and lactation
- Children under 5 years old
Do not apply to open wounds
- Additional Information
SKU 30110 Tax Class 9% Brand Ratiopharm Active Ingredient dimethyl sulfoxide (DMSO), sodium heparin, dexpanthenol Target Species Humans Registrationnumber Human