Cofalysor can be injected in cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits and poultry with nutritional deficiencies in order to supplement amino acids and peptides.
- In adult cattle: 0.1 ml per kg body weight for 2 to 3 days
- In sheep, goats and pigs: 0.2 ml per kg body weight for 2 to 3 days
- In calves, lambs and kids: 0.4 ml per kg body weight for 2 to 3 days
- In piglets: 10 ml per animal between the 15th and the 20th day after birth
- In rabbits and poultry: 1 ml per kg body weight for 2 to 3 days
Fish hydrolysate has anti-anaemic, hepatoprotective and anti-toxic properties and enhances growth. It is a source of free amino acids, water-soluble vitamins, phosphorous radicals and trace elements which are easily assimilated by the body. Fish hydrolysate alleviates the nutritional deficiencies present during various diseases such as anaemia, enterotoxaemia, acetonemia, etc. This injectable form of protein stimulates growth in deficient animals thanks to its stimulation of protein metabolism.
- Additional Information
SKU 25015 Tax Class 6% Brand Coophavet Route of Administration IM, SC Active Ingredient Fish hydrolysate Withdrawal period 0 days Target Species Cattle, sheep, goats, pigs, rabbits and poultry Ingredients Fish hydrolysate, benzyl alcohol