Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Chorulon 5 x 5000 I.U. + solvens
5.000 I.U. Chorionic Gonadotrophin together with a vial containing 5 ml solvent for reconstitution.
- Females: dysovulations, nymphomania
- Males: stimulating of the libido, cryptorchidism in the puppy and in the foal
Dosage and administration:
Administer by intramuscular or slow intravenous injection.
- Horses, cattle: 1500 to 5000 I.U
- Sheep, goats, pigs: 500 to 150. I.U
- Dogs and cats: 100 to 500 I.U
Do not store above 25°C.
After reconstitution: Protect from light and keep it refrigerated between + 2°C and + 8°C.
Reconstituted product remaining 24 hours after preparation should be discarded.
|Target species||Cattle, Dog, Horse|
|Legal status of supply||POM|
|Route of administration||Intramuscular Injection (IM), Intravenous Injection (IV)|
|Withdrawal period||0 days|
|Expiry date||Jun 30, 2022|
|Units per outer box||0|
|Ingredients||human Chorionic Gonadotrophin (hCG)|