Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Butomidor 10 mg/ml 10 ml
Butorphanol 10 mg/ml
Analgesic, sedative, pre-anesthetic
- Horse, as an analgesic: for short-term relief of pain, such as colic of gastrointestinal origin.
- Horse, as a sedative and pre-anesthetic in combination with α2-adrenoceptoragonists (detomidine, romifidine, xylazine) for therapeutic and diagnostic procedures such as minor surgery with the animal standing or restraining unruly patients.
- Dog / cat, as an analgesic: for relief of moderate visceral pain, for example pre- and post-operative or post-traumatic pain.
- Dog / cat, as a sedative: in combination with α2-adrenoceptor agonists (medetomidine).
- Dog / cat, as pre-anesthetic: part of an anesthetic protocol (medetomidine, ketamine).
Dosage and administration
Horse: Intravenous injection
Dog: Intravenous, subcutaneous, or intramuscular injection
Cat: Intravenous or subcutaneous injection
|Registration number||REG NL 107026|
|Target species||Cat, Dog, Horse|
|Legal status of supply||UDD|
|Withdrawal period||0 days|
|Expiry date||Feb 29, 2024|
|Units per outer box||120|
|Ingredients||Butorphanol 10 mg/ml|