Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Bioestrovet inj 20ml
Bioestrovet contains cloprostenol, a synthetic F2 alpha type prostaglandin. Bioestrovet can be used to manipulate the oestrous cycle in cattle.
Bioestrovet has the following indications:
- Induction of luteolysis in order to resume oestrus and ovulation during dioestrus in cyclic cows
- Oestrus synchronisation (within 2 to 5 days) in groups of cyclic cows which are treated at the same time
- Treatment of pyometra and chronic endometritis related to a persistent corpus luteum
- Treatment of ovarian luteal cysts
- Induction of abortion up to day 150 of gestation
- Expulsion of a mummified foetus
- Induction of parturition
|Registration number||REG NL 118588|
|Legal status of supply||UDA|
|Units per outer box||12|
|Ingredients||Cloprostenol, chlorocresol, water for injection, sodium chloride, sodium citrate and citric acid.|