Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel 340 ml
Absorbine Gel helps your horse stay healthy. Fatigued muscles need more food, more energy, and fast removal of wastes. The blood supplies these needs. An embrocation using Absorbine Gel supports the circulation where applied, thus helping meet the muscles' demands. Absorbine Gel combines the honoured blend of calendula, echinacea and wormwood herbs.
- Spearmint-scented gel contains menthol and natural herbal extracts
- Effective muscle, joint, and arthritis pain reliever
- Convenient gel form for easy application
- Menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling
Absorbine Gel contains: SD alcohol 40B, Witch Hazel, Water, Plant extracts of Calendula, Wormwood and Echinacea, Menthol, Propylene, Glycol, Cyclomethicone, Glycerine, Metha Viridis Oil, Tetrahydroxypropylethylenediamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chloroxylenol, Xanthan Gum, Green 5, Yellow 5.
- Legs: Massage Absorbine gel in thoroughly several times a day, as considered appropriate. For quicker results, apply gel with the lay of the hair and lightly wrap. Absorbine Gel can also be used in pre-workout rubs and post-workout ''set-up'' wraps.
- Back, shoulders and flank: Rub Absorbine Gekl in thoroughly. Apply several times a day, as considered appropriate. Do not apply Gel under the saddle area if you are going to ride the horse after application.
- Shipping: during transportation, many horses injure their lower legs in the trailer or they '' stock up'' from prolonged standing. Shipping wraps are recommended to prevent injuries and Absorbine gel can help soothe and moisturize the skin under porous wraps.
Use only as directed. For external use only. For animal use only.
|Route of administration||Topical|
|Withdrawal period||0 days|
|Expiry date||Jan 1, 2025|
|Units per outer box||1|
|Ingredients||Absorbine - Veterinary Liniment Gel Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel contains botanical extracts and topical analgesics that help your horse to heal itself. Liniments are mild stimulants to the circulatory system that assist nature in returning a fatigued muscle, joint, or tendon to normal. Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel is fast acting, deep penetrating, therapeutic pain relief for arthritis, joint pain, muscle aches and strains. It contains the same time-honored blend of calendula, echinacea, and wormwood as trusted original Absorbine Veterinary Liniment, but with three times the level of menthol. The menthol loosens stiff joints and reduces swelling while the natural botanical extracts works to soothe and heal. The spearmint-scented gel is pleasant and convenient to use and is especially easy to apply to hard-to-reach areas. I t can be applied directly to isolated areas of pain. Absorbine Veterinary Liniment Gel generates soothing warmth followed by deep-penetrating heat. Use on legs, back, shoulders, and flanks to relieve pain and reduce swelling, for pre-workout rubs and post-workout set up. It is safe and effective under porous wraps in reducing swelling.|