KRUUSE Foam Dressing is an absorbent hydrophilic foam wound dressing covered with a bacteria proof microporous thin foam backing. The foam dressing is Non-Adhesive. KRUUSE Foam Dressing ‘breathes’ to allow oxygen in, whilst transfering moisture vapour away from the wound. This enables the provision of a ‘moist wound environment’, which encourages autolytic debridement and wound healing.
KRUUSE Foam Dressing indications:
- Flat or shallow wounds
- Wounds with a moderate level of exudate
- Infected wounds (with regular monitoring)
- Quick & easy to apply
- Foam expands as it absorbs exudate - conforms to shallow wound cavities
- Non-adherent foam - minimising pain and disruption of new cell growth at dressing change
- Excellent fluid handling capabilities - up to 7 days wear time
- Easy removal from fragile skin - use water/saline to deaden adhesive
- Water and bacteria proof foam backing - protects patient from cross-contamination
- Has a good fluid handling profile and absorbs over 13g/10cm2.
“KRUUSE Foam Dressing is easy to use, and its high fluid handling capacity makes it a cost-effective dressing that can potentially increase quality of life for patients suffering from wounds with high exudate levels”. Packs containing dressings are individually sealed in peel apart envelopes.
- Additional Information
SKU 165031 Tax Class 21% Brand Kruuse